We were delighted to welcome Redwood Park to the Solent Academies Trust on 1st February 2017. Redwood Park is a mixed, secondary special school for 141 pupils with complex learning difficulties and disabilities and autism aged 11-16. It is our belief that now our schools are united we can together provide a high quality, seamless educational provision for pupils across the three schools that ensures they achieve the very best that they can and to prepare them for the next stages in their learning
The Bigger Picture for Redwood Park Academy 2015-2018
- To become a ‘great’ school which is a centre of excellent and creative learning and teaching
- To be recognised as a school with a positive ethos which embraces the whole school and it’s local community
- To be a school that values all staff and stakeholders both collectively and individually
- To identify and develop the strengths and specialist expertise within the school, using these for the benefit of young people with special educational needs locally, nationally and internationally in collaboration with all Portsmouth special schools
- To develop strong partnerships with parents and carers, the local community, local business and stakeholders.