Latest: Coronavirus Covid-19 National Lockdown Restrictions- 05 November 2020.
Please find the new graphical poster displaying information about the national lockdown restrictions in England for everyone in all settings.
As a reminder:
Symptoms of COVID 19:
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature and/or
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness.
If your child does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from NHS 111 at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/or by phoning 111.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Further information is available at
On request a full copy of our trust COVID-19 Risk Assessment can be provided.
Across the trust we have ensured that we have put in place additional measures to ensure the safety of our pupils and staff please take a look across our COVID-19 Frequently asked Questions to find further details of these measures and answers to the questions that you may have.
Portsmouth Coronavirus Support Group
Useful network for support at this time.
Please see the poster below
Coronavirus-related pupil absence
Please find information below.