Band 6, fulltime ( 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year )
£21,841 - £25,481
We are seeking to appoint a friendly, reliable individual with a positive attitude to join our central finance team. The ability to work as part of a team, to be flexible, to prioritise and to use common sense, is essential. The central finance department is an integral part of our fantastic Trust and the role is highly varied so requires the ability to multi-task whilst ensuring that work is completed efficiently and to deadlines but ensuring attention to detail.
Do you have:
- Experience working within a busy and central Finance Department?
- Hands on experience with the maintenance of purchase ledgers, sales ledgers, payroll and budgets?
- A part AAT qualification or currently working towards full accreditation?
- A positive and professional manner with a thorough understanding of confidentiality
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Excellent communications and administrative skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
If you have answered yes to the above we can offer:-
- An excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
- Commitment to continuous staff improvement
- A friendly and supportive working environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join our expanding Trust. If you would like further information about the role, please contact Sam Galloway, Chief Finance and Operations Officer on 023 9266 2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please email email@example.com or download from the links below.
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust form.
Closing date: 12 noon 9th April 2021
Interviews: 15th April 2021
Solent Academies Trust welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted Solent Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.