Our Learning Approach
Our specialist staff take pride in making sure that every pupil has a highly personalised curriculum which aims to achieve the outcomes in their Education, Health and Care Plans.
Communication skills, building resilience and healthy wellbeing are key areas for development in every child’s learning journey with us towards preparation for adulthood and life beyond school.
We are committed to work together with our partner schools to:
- Provide the highest quality leadership and learning and teaching to enable all pupils to achieve extremely well
- Ensure we meet our pupils individual needs, through a personalised approach
- Create learning environments that are welcoming, stimulating, challenging, motivating, rewarding, safe, caring and fun
- Encourage creative thinking, research and innovation to find the best ways of helping pupils to learn, communicate and make informed choices and decisions
- Develop highly skilled staff with a range of expertise and experience that is shared across the trust
- Develop strong partnerships with parents , carers and the wider community
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively for the benefit of all pupils
- Identify and share expertise across the trust to support learning communities, both locally and nationally, in their aim to provide a high quality, inclusive education for all
Every day is a new and special day and it is such a privilege to work in such a motivating and forward thinking trust